Grilled Cheese Sandwich
What you'll need:
1. Assemble a cheese sandwich from the bread and cheese. You can put mayonnaise or mustard on the cheese if you like.
2. In the frying pan, melt 1 Tablespoon of butter over medium heat.
3. Put the sandwich in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bread is browned.
4. Put 1 Tablespoon of butter in the pan again and let it melt a little.
5. Flip the sandwich and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until browned on the other side.
6. Now your sandwich is ready! Be careful because the cheese in the sandwich will be hot!